Regret

the feeling you feel when you've just done something you wish you haven't. you would give anything just to turn back the hands of time and correct your mistakes, but it's already too late.
"I really regret hurting the woman that I love."
"I have many regrets in life, but you were not one of them."

taken from www.urbandictionary.com

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I got into pure science^^ hehe

Wow, when it was the turn for pure science class's students names to be called out, I was a little nervous^^

Me and two more of my friends (who got 8A's - due to their hard work), lets call them A and B, were a little uncertain because our names were not mentioned, but then~ A's name was mentioned, followed by B's name, and then mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!!! happy lol^^

Then, we all went back to our classroom last year. Turns out that we are using the same classroom... =.= A little sad, cause we never cleaned up much after the clas party last year, and so, the class was in a dirty mess. I keep wondering how the SPM students were able to stand that while taking their exams last year. The blackboard's stain was still there, due to the cake, and other unknown liquid... And the tables were still stained with last year's drinks... Haiz... Damaged by our own doing... haha...

No matter, I'm very happy I got into pure science, so its all fine^^

No comments: