Regret

the feeling you feel when you've just done something you wish you haven't. you would give anything just to turn back the hands of time and correct your mistakes, but it's already too late.
"I really regret hurting the woman that I love."
"I have many regrets in life, but you were not one of them."

taken from www.urbandictionary.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time

In time,
you shall see,
the sacrifices I made for you,
to make you happy...


With time,
you shall feel,
the immense burden that i bear upon myself,
the burden whoose name is regret,
just to keep you safe.


Time,
will let you know,
that you were always pure,
as pure as the first snow
that falls on the night of Christmas Eve,
and
as magical as the full moon that shines upon you,
giving you warmth and light....

No comments: